Thursday, October 8, 2009

poems poems poems....i never get bored writing them...






When I was Ill
One day when I was feeling ill
a sparrow flew on to my window sill.
He didn't see me tucked up in bed
as he pecked away at a piece of bread.

I thought of how he could fly
when I, in bed could only lie.
I thought how Allah had made him small
and then of dinosaurs, and giraffes so tall.

I thought of many, many things
some with four legs, others with wings.
I thought how wonderful Allah is
because everything around me is really His.


.................................................................................................................


Good Deeds
Allah loves children
who cares for others,
who do deeds of kindness
to sisters and brothers;

like lending a hand
to somebody hurt,
like smiling at him
and saying a kind word;

like happily sharing
with girls and with boys
one's favorite things
like books and like toys;

like sending flowers to somebody ill;
a visit to him
would be nicer still.

There are many things
we can do for each other,
to make life happy
for our sister and brother.


..................................................................................................................


Thank you Allah
Thank You Allah for all that You give
I know sometimes I'm naughty so please forgive.
Please teach me to be good every day
and let my heart be ready and willing to pray.
Thank You Allah for Your Prophet whom I love,
please raise him in rank in Paradise above. 


..................................................................................................................





i read a book abt iraq n found out that innocent children are suffering

i wrote this poem for the children of Iraq :


Innocent children of Iraq
Innocent children of Iraq, America declared war...
They dropped bombs, more and more.

Innocent children of Iraq, they bombed with all their might
Missiles rained throughout the night.

Innocent children of Iraq, many people have died,
May Allah Ta'Ala grant them a stage in Jannah that is high.

Innocent children of Iraq, never fear...
No matter what happens, Allah Ta'Ala is near.

Innocent children of Iraq, never abandon hope,
Continue to hold tight to Allah Ta'Ala's boundless Rope.

Innocent children of Iraq, keep that beautiful smile,
Many agree that this illegal war was vile.

Innocent children of Iraq, the Ummah is on your side,
Paradise we are promised if to His Laws we always abide.

Innocent children of Iraq, please remain strong...
Allah Ta'Ala knows who is right and who is wrong.


..................................................................................................................

- my story -

  • I'm a 15 year old kid, not interested in anyone, I'm always going round but not getting anywhere, not that tall, loves eating, sportive type of guy. unique one

remembered

talk