Wednesday, November 25, 2009
I’m alone at home right now... pretty bored.
Sufi sleep over at my house yesterday. He was really noisy. Hahahaha. i really had fun having him over. For some reason, i always feel happy when he's around me. Well, we watched the movie 'NEW MOON' last night before going to bed. After that, we exercised...i didn’t really exercise. Just lifted some weights, but Sufi did crunches, pushups, weight lifting, I forgotten the rest. Anyway, i really really enjoyed having him here...Hahaha. But he always criticizes me. Around 3am, a bug flew in thru the window. Sufi got scared. For the first time, i found out that Sufi is afraid of one tiny bug.hehhe. To tell you guys the truth, i was jumping all over the place. The bug won’t stop chasing me. Hahaha.... Sufi decided to switch off the lights-thinking maybe the bug would go away. But it made things worse. i don’t want to tell what happened to me and the bug. It’s really embarrassing... after that we chatted about our secondary school life. We talked until 4 am. I was getting sleepy. Sufi suddenly stopped talking. I thought he was just waiting for me to start a conversation first... so I started talking. I talked and talked and talked. But I each time I asked a question, Sufi won’t answer. When i looked down (he was sleeping on the floor), Sufi was already asleep. I laughed for a moment. I have been talking to myself for the past 10 minutes. Then I sleep lahh... Sufi woke up at 11am. I woke up at 12 noon, but sufi slept again until 1.30pm. Okay, really sleepy right now.
Until next time.
Bye-bye...